Wednesday, February 7, 2007

KCCI TV-8 Helps Out


Today was a very exciting day! Emily Givens from KCCI TV-8 here in Des Moines interviewed me as well as a couple of others involved with this house this afternoon. If you were tuned in to the 5:00 news you may have seen the piece. If you're wanting more information about the project to date, read on. If you would like to find out more information about the items I'm needing help with, feel free to contact Amy Nichols or me at the below email addresses.

amy.nichols@meredith.com
john.obannon@meredith.com

If you missed the segment, feel free to copy the links below into your browser to watch the I Saw It On KCCI: John O'Bannon's Fixer-Upper Home story and video.


Video - http://www.kcci.com/video/10957327/index.html
List of items needed - http://www.kcci.com/station/10956847/detail.html

-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bengali ccfirst mehmet unifying saudis fulford addresses rallies cogs touring hague
lolikneri havaqatsu

Anonymous said...

I do not evеn know hοw I ended up heгe, but
I thоught this poѕt wаs good. I don't know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;
) Chеeгs!

Fеel free to visit my web-site; hcg diet injections