Tuesday, February 6, 2007

The Angel Maker


I was recently sent this image from a friend at work. I work at a great place where one day during the middle of a very ordinary week, I got a call to go out and make snow angels in the freshly fallen snow. Why, well because it's fun and what better way to get the creative juices flowing?

Now this has really nothing to do with this house that's being rebuilt except that this person sees me everyday, has helped with the house and wrote a great caption in the email that resonated and seemed appropriate that I share it on this blog. I guess it's a small insight to how I'm trying to deal with the loss of Leslie and it's a point of view other than my own. I'll end with the email caption and leave you to connect the dots as you will.

"I was so moved by this photo, knowing Leslie was watching you, suspended in flight, with your heart in the heavens and feet firmly making their way on this earth..."

Thank you for blessing me with your kind thoughts and prayers. I feel as though I've been made stronger because of them.

1 comment:

Jane said...

This pic is very cool and it was fun watching you and team from the 3rd floor.